Your customers are searching for your products and services from their smartphones and tablets. Will they find you or your competitors? A responsive website design can make all the difference:
Responsive Website Designs Proven to Increase Leads & Sales
- 57% percent of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site
- 57% percent of all US online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets
- 85% of adults think that a company’s website, when viewed on a mobile device, should be as good or better than its desktop website.
- People today have 2X more interactions with brands on mobile than anywhere else—that includes TV, in-store, you name it
- 75% of consumers turn to mobile search first to address their immediate needs
Enter Your Website Below to Get Started
Responsive web design is a website framework that hides, shrinks, moves, and adjusts content on your website depending on what device your visitor is reading on (a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop). Ultimately, a responsive website makes sure your site is easily viewed on any device and maximizes your visitor’s user experience.
Your customers expect different things from content on different devices, and you have to account for that in your responsive website design. This requires revisiting your website’s information architecture and understanding your users. This isn’t impossible, but it does require planning and strategy—and VikashHost Infotech can help.
“Mobile-friendly” simply means that your website’s content and assets are accessible, legible, and usable to visitors on a smartphone.
Have you ever found yourself on a website that doesn’t display well on your tiny phone screen? A website where you have to zoom and pinch to read small text and clumsily click tiny buttons with what feel like giant sausage-like fingers?
In the past, most companies elected to build a custom mobile website. However, building a custom responsive website is now industry standard.
- Google has officially stated that they prefer responsive websites.
- You only have to manage one website when it’s responsive, as opposed to having to manage both a desktop version and a mobile version.
- You won’t have to worry about duplicate content, faulty redirects, or other common usability errors that separate mobile websites create.
- Responsive websites offer the best usability for your visitors, as they’re compatible to all users on all devices.
While there are many benefits to responsive websites, you can’t just throw your website in a responsive-friendly framework. Blue Corona specializes in designing responsive websites and landing pages that are not only beautiful, but also rank well in search results and help achieve your business goals: increased traffic, leads, and sales. Head over to our website design portfolio to view some of the custom responsive websites we’ve built!
If your website is not mobile-friendly, contact Blue Corona. Our team of professional digital designers is ready to create a beautiful, lead-focused, responsive website for your company. We’ve worked with businesses of all sizes throughout their website design projects, from small local contractors to enterprise organizations and have a team of in-house website designers ready to take on your next project.